[Little B House] Kids Child's Storybook Story Flashlight Book Sleeping Bedding Fairy Tale Stories Projector Torch - BT235
Welcome to LITTLE B HOUSE where we strive to provide our customers an array of products that satisfy demand for quality and efficiency. Buy our products in a worry-free manner. Shopping can't get any easier than this, so start today!
《PRODUCT IS READY STOCK 》
- Order placed before 2PM will be dispatched on the same day (Mon - Fri, EXPECT Public Holiday).
- Order normally arrive to your door step within 1-3 days.
《FEEDBACK & RATING 》
- We like thank you for choosing LITTLE B HOUSE... and to encourage us to do better, your feedback & rating is very important to us.
- Kindly do rate us 5 Stars in the event that you are happy with our product(s) or service(s).
- However, if there are any issues or concerns regarding the order(s), please do not hesitate to 《 CONTACT US 》 before leaving any feedback, we will try our best to resolve the issue for you, to your best satisfaction.
- Help kids explore their imagination with the Kids Story Handheld Projector.
- Safe material: Made of high quality ABS, it is non-toxic, safe and Eco-friendly.
- 32 patterns: The Projector Flashlight have 4 stories slide discs with 32 different scene images.
- Big Fun for Kids: It can project colorful and funny film scenes on your walls or ceilings in a dark environment, creates a magical ambience.
- Educational projector toy: Let the children see the fun stories, Amaze your child with magical story telling, improve children's imagination and creativity.
- Great educational gift to open up a whole world of immersive role play opportunities for either a child playing by themselves, or with friends.
- Children can not be afraid of the dark anymore!
- Brand: Mideer
- Material: ABS
- Color: Colorful
- Features: Creative Toy
- Series: Entertainment
- Features: Flashing
- Gender: Unisex
- Battery: 2 pcs AAA batteries(Not included)
- Size of package: 23*7*16.5cm
- Pinocchio, The Happy Prince, Cinderella & Thumbelina.
- Projects 32 different images. 8 images per story.
1. Project the image onto the screen
2. Turn the lens head to focus, if image is blurry
3. Depress the switch to switch other images
1 * Flashlight touch
4 * Slide discs
1 * Chinese English Manual